To keep your wedding night from being just another night after you leave the party, here are a few things you can do to make it a little extra special.
1. Dress up your bed. Whether you use special sheets or monogrammed pillow cases, adding a little something different to the bed can make it seem new.
2. Jewelry. Jewelry always makes things feel special, right?! And, ladies, don’t forget jewelry for him, too–the grooms like a little sparkly every once in a while. 🙂
3. Desserts. To make your night extra sweet, feel free to bring in a little dessert like this martini cakes. Yum!
4. Love Letters. What can be more special than knowing the innermost thoughts of the person you love? Write a note to each other before the wedding to let the other person know just how much they mean to you. Then, you can exchange at the end of the night.
5. A bottle of wine. If you’re afraid you will have the wedding night jitters, this might be an especially good one to choose, lol! A bottle of wine with some nice glasses can make everything seem a bit more snazzy.
Design, Coordination, and Pillow Cases: Custom Love Gifts
Desserts: Gail’s Custom Cakes
Jewelry: Fountain City Jewelers
Photography: Star Noir Photography